Sunday, January 5, 2020

2020 Plans







































Five days into January, 2020, and I just now pulled out my calendar for the new year. Nothing is written down in it, not yet. But, I plan to fill it with love & laughter and opportunities that allow me to connect with people this year. For several years I've been hiding, hibernating and recovering from... well, people.

People... that's a funny looking word!  Why is the letter "O" stuck in the middle of the word?

I got it... it's because what they say, what they do, (people) how they act, how they react make you go..."Oh, oh ho... people, some people!  Yup, yup, yup... some people!"

Guess I'm a sucker, but I'm ready to get back in the game. Ready to climb back into the saddle. Ready to join the voices that chant... "Happy New Year! Happy New Year, ya'll...! "

"Yup, yup, yup... Happy New Year, all you, people!"  😀

Cindy Lou

@Copyright 2020 Cindy Lou Hodges All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message here...

Blue Shadows (On the Trail), 1986

Buckle up, partners, for this sparkling rhinestone and soothing lullaby brought to you by The Three Amigos! Actors Steve Martin, Chevy Chase...